Friday, September 16, 2011

Montana


Sleeping Giant Mountain

I think if you don't have a desire to go to Montana then you just might be crazy.  Who would want to miss the opportunity to see the beautiful undisturbed country, all the rolling hills, mountains and wildlife.  I don't know much about Montana other then it looks beautiful and I want to see it....Oh wait I get to see it! It might be a work trip for training but I am sure that I will have some spare time to experience the beautiful wonders of nature.


I'll start my road trip in Auburn and drive to Spokane where I will become a passenger and get to sit back and enjoy the beauty as we fly by.  My final destination is Fort Harrison in Helena where I will spend four days. I really love traveling to new places especially on someone elses dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment