Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mamma Mia Greece

As the girls and I lay in bed watching Mamma Mia I decided I needed to travel to Greece sooner then later.  I just need to find a hotel where everyone breaks into song and choreographed dance every five minutes.  Greece has always been a place on my list, the beautiful white houses built into the hills over looking the crystal blue water is so alluring.  I know right now is probably not the best time to go, which is okay since Danny probably won't let me go anytime soon.  Maybe by the time I can travel there the economy will have recovered and there won't be rioting in the streets.

Mamma Mia was filmed in Mouresi on the island of Skopelos in the western Aegean Sea.  This island is also known for it olive oil and feta cheese.  When I visit Skopelos I would like to stay at Karaoulanis Beach Hotel.  This is a beautiful hotel situated right on the beach with amazing views of the water (according to the pictures they have on their website, so it must be accurate!)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment